The Centerline system raises the bar for endoscopic carpal tunnel procedures by increasing safety, visualization, and ergonomics and by reducing the possibility of mechanical failures. Clinical data1,2 supports an earlier return to normal activities of up to 50% over open procedures for carpal tunnel release.
- Safety – The Centerline system puts the surgeon’s hand in line with the blade to provide constant spatial orientation while reducing potential damage to the median nerve.
- Simplified – Straightforward instrumentation and a disposable blade mechanism, which contains all moving parts, may shorten procedure times and lessen the chance of mechanical failures and maintenance issues.
- Straightforward – Single-handed, pull-blade enables quick and controlled release.
- Optimal Comfort – Ergonomic design provides better feel and function.
- Convenient – Sterile, single-use, disposable blade sheath streamlines OR and facility handling.
1. Agee JM, et al. J Hand Surg Am. 1992;17(6):987-995.
2. Agee JM, et al. J Hand Surg Am. 1995;20(2):165-171. doi: 10.1016/S0363-5023(05)80001-2.
Filter by Language
Filter by Date of Update
Surgical Technique Videos (2)
Surgical Technique Animations (1)
Surgical Technique Guides (1)
Patient Education Literature (1)
- File Type:
- Ref. #: LB1-0415-en-US
- Version: Z
- Language: English
- Revision Date: 01/17/2022
You have 0 items in your cart.
Use the checkboxes below to add items.
- 1370 Creekside Boulevard
- Naples, FL 34108
- Phone: +1-800-934-4404
- Fax: +1-800-643-9310
Arthrex, Inc. products are designed without any latex components or packaging. The primary packaging has been selected to not include latex in any form. If you have any further questions in this regard please contact your Customer Service Representative and they will assist you as promptly as possible.