Terms, Conditions and Legal Restrictions on Use of Arthrex, Inc. Website
Arthrex, Inc. Legal Notice Terms, Conditions and Legal Restrictions on Use of Arthrex, Inc. Website
ATTENTION: PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU, THE END USER, AND ARTHREX, INC. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, AS THEY MAY BE AMENDED, AS WELL AS TO THE TERMS OF OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (AS THEY MAY BE AMENDED), DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
This Website ("Site"). This Site is produced by Arthrex, Inc. at its headquarters in Naples, Florida, USA. The content of this Site is the sole property of Arthrex, Inc., and is protected under applicable copyright and trademark laws. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to block any domains from gaining access to this Site.
Your Use of this Site. Arthrex, Inc. authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the materials at this Site provided you comply with the following terms and conditions:
- the information may be accessed for your personal and professional education and for non commercial purposes only;
- any copies must have all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials;
- the materials and information may not be modified, reproduced, publicly displayed, performed, distributed, or otherwise used for any public or commercial purpose, without the express written permission of Arthrex, Inc.
- Arthrex, Inc. reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time and your use shall be immediately discontinued upon notice from Arthrex, Inc.
- you agree not to disrupt information posted on this Site or on any of our servers.
- you agree not to attempt to circumvent any security features of our Site, and to abide by all applicable local, state, federal and international laws, rules, and regulations.
- no confidential relationship shall be established in the event that any user of this Site should make any oral, written, or electronic communication to Arthrex, Inc.
Your use of the materials and information is by limited license only and does not constitute any transfer of ownership. This license is non transferable and non exclusive, and may be terminated or revoked at any time in our sole discretion. By accepting this license, if you breach any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement, your authorization to use this Site and any downloaded materials automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
Surgical Techniques. The surgical techniques presented on this Site are used to demonstrate examples of surgical techniques used with Arthrex, Inc. products. Arthrex, Inc., as the creator and distributor of its products, does not practice medicine, is not rendering medical or professional advice, and does not recommend these or any other surgical techniques for use on a particular patient. The information contained on this Site is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by a surgeon or other qualified medical professional on the use of these products. You should talk with your physician or health care provider for more information about your health condition, and whether Arthrex's products might be appropriate for you. The surgeon who performs any surgical procedure is responsible for determining and using the appropriate techniques for surgical procedures on each individual patient. Arthrex, Inc. is not responsible for selection of the appropriate surgeon or the appropriate surgical technique to be used for an individual patient. Inclusion on the site is not intended to imply any endorsement or other comment on the skills of the surgeon. You should not rely on any information on these pages to replace consultations with qualified professionals to meet your individual needs.
User Correspondence to Arthrex, Inc. Please do not send any communications or correspondence to us which contain ideas for new products or services. Any material, information, or other communication you transmit or post to this Site will be considered non confidential and non proprietary. Arthrex, Inc. will have no obligations with respect to your communications, and shall be free to disclose, reproduce, publish, and use such information for any purpose, including commercial purposes, and through any means, without any obligation or compensation whatsoever to you. You shall have no recourse against Arthrex, Inc. for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in your communications to us.
User Communications. Arthrex, Inc. may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review the content of any communications on this Site, including but not limited to chat rooms, bulletin boards, or other user forums. Arthrex, Inc., however, will have no liability related to the content of any such communication, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. Arthrex, Inc. is not the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another other person or entity.
Other Website Links. This Site may have links to other websites not associated with Arthrex, Inc., which are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you decide to access any of the websites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk. Arthrex, Inc. is not responsible for nor endorses the content of or materials found on such other websites. Arthrex, Inc. does not in any way recommend a particular product or service or the results obtained from using such products or services, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information on any such websites. Arthrex, Inc. shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to such other websites.
Disclaimer. THE MATERIALS PROVIDED AT THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Although we endeavor to provide you with the latest information about our company, products, and services, Arthrex, Inc. does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the content and materials at this Site and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions therein.
Information published at this Site may refer to products, programs, or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local Arthrex, Inc. business contact for information regarding the products, programs, and services that may be available to you. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Your use of this Site is at your own risk, and it is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that the pages and other materials are free from viruses, worms, trojan horses, time bombs, or other items of a destructive nature. There is no guarantee that this Site will be available on a consistent or ongoing basis, and the provisions of this Site may be subject to periods of interruption or poor performance and may be terminated an any time.
Arthrex, Inc. may make changes to the materials at this Site, or to the products and prices described in them, at any time without notice; however, the materials at this Site may be out of date and Arthrex, Inc. makes no commitment to update the materials at this Site. This Site may contain forward-looking statements about opportunities and developments at Arthrex, Inc. that necessarily involve uncertainties. Actual opportunities and developments may differ materially from those projected.
Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances shall Arthrex, Inc., its suppliers, distributors, or other third parties mentioned at this Site be liable for any damages or injury whatsoever, including direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages, arising out of the use, inability to use, the results of use of this Site, reliance on information at this Site, any websites linked to this Site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages or injury, Arthrex, Inc. shall also not be liable under any circumstances for any damages due to mistakes, omissions, computer virus, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation or transmissions, or failure of performance and, if your use of the materials or information from this Site results in the need for servicing, repair, or correction of equipment or data, you assume all costs thereof. Arthrex, Inc. specifically disclaims any and all liability for injury and/or damages of any kind which result from an individual using techniques discussed on this Site, whether a physician or other person asserts such a claim. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Arthrex, Inc. harmless from any and all liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, related to any violation by you of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Applicable Laws. This Site is administered by Arthrex, Inc. from its offices in Naples, Florida, USA. Arthrex, Inc. makes no representation that materials at this Site are appropriate or available for use outside the United States, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use, export, or re-export the materials at this Site or any copy or adaptation in violation of any applicable laws or regulations. If you choose to access this Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida in the United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. We may transfer your Personal Information internationally between jurisdictions and outside of the jurisdiction in which you submitted your information, including to jurisdictions which the European Union may not deem to provide "adequate" data protection. Please do not provide us any information that you do not wish to be transferred internationally. If any part of this Agreement, its terms or conditions, is deemed to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Arthrex, Inc. Products. This Site contains information about products that may or may not be available in any particular country or region of the world, may be available under different trademarks in different countries, and, where applicable, may be approved or cleared by a government regulatory body for sale or use with different indications and restrictions in different countries. You should not construe anything on this Site as a promotion or solicitation for any product or for the use of any product that is not authorized by the laws and regulations of the country where you are located or not approved by any regulatory agencies of the country in which you are located.
Privacy and Security. Arthrex, Inc. is committed to safeguarding the privacy of users of this Site. By using this Site, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Statement. While Arthrex, Inc. has safeguards in place to prevent unauthorized access to your information, there is no absolute guarantee of security. IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT OF UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, ARTHREX, INC. SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) SUFFERED BY A USER. EACH USER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF HIS OR HER OWN PASSWORD.
General. This Site is provided as a service to its visitors. Arthrex, Inc. reserves the right to delete, modify, revise, or supplement the content of this Site and this Agreement at any time for any reason without notice to anyone. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current terms of this Agreement because they are binding on you. Certain provisions and terms of this Agreement may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Site.
Arthrex - Short Code 278479
Terms of Service
- When you opt-in to the service, we will send you a message to confirm your signup. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies by use. Text "HELP" for help. Text "STOP" to cancel.
- You can cancel this service at any time. Just text "STOP" to 278479. After you send the "STOP" message, you will receive a reply confirming you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending messages to you again.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text "HELP" to 278479. After you send the message "HELP" to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- Participating carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Virgin Mobile, Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central, IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
- T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
- For all questions about the services provided by this short code, please send an email to Communications@Arthrex.com. If you have any questions regarding privacy, please read our Privacy Notice.
Contact Information. For further information concerning this Site, please contact us by emailing webmaster@Arthrex.com.