More than a plate, this is a complete system for joint preparation and fixation for the treatment of severe hallux rigidus and other MTP pathologies. Whether used in primary or revision cases, this system enables the reduction, compression and ability to lock the 1st metatarsal phalangeal joint in the ideal position for arthrodesis.
The Low Profile MTP fusion Plate is made from titanium, anatomically designed (8° of dorsiflexion and 5° of valgus), and low profile (1.5 mm thick). Given the anatomic design, the plate does not hyperdorsiflex or malrotate, which allows for use in primary and revision procedures. The MTP Plate has three locking holes and three nonlocking holes to maximize stability. The set includes the “snap-off” QuickFix Screws for the nonlocking portion of the plate. For the locking holes, we offer 3 mm cortical screws that range in length from 10 mm - 20 mm. The interfragmentary screws are cannulated, partially threaded 3 mm screws, in 18 mm - 36 mm lengths. The instrumentation set is comprehensive and includes metatarsal and phalangeal reamers.
Features & Benefits:
- Anatomic Plate Design - 1.5 mm titanium plate is anatomically designed with 8º of dorsiflexion and 5º of valgus.
- Concave, Convex Reamers - Facilitate quick and accurate joint preparation.
- 3 mm QuickFix and Fully Threaded Screws - Enhanced ease of use in reducing the plate to bone as “snap-off” screws.
- 3 mm Cannulated Screw - As crossed screws or in conjunction with the plate, these lag screws provide excellent compression with a low profile head.
- 3 mm Locking Screws - Create greater stability in varying bone quality.
You have 0 items in your cart.
Use the checkboxes below to add items.
Get more help on how to request a quote or surgical evaluation
- 1370 Creekside Boulevard
- Naples, FL 34108
- United States
- Phone: +1-800-934-4404
- Fax: +1-800-643-9310
Arthrex, Inc. products are designed without any latex components or packaging. The primary packaging has been selected to not include latex in any form. If you have any further questions in this regard please contact your Customer Service Representative and they will assist you as promptly as possible.