The Tenodesis Screw System provides solid interference fixation and exact tensioning in ligament reconstructions. BioComposite implant material composed of β-TCP and PLLA offers the same benefits of the biobasorbable material, with the addition of 15% Beta-tricalcium-phosphate. Studies suggest that early bone formation can be connected to the favorable osteconductive and bioresorbable properties within β-TCP. The 3 x 8 mm tenodesis screws provide the best fixation for the auto/allo graft reconstruction of the MCP collateral ligaments.
- See also:
- 2.5 mm PushLock® Thumb Collateral Ligament Repair,
- Corkscrew® Thumb Collateral Ligament Repair,
- DX SwiveLock® SL Anchor Thumb Collateral Ligament Reconstruction,
- SutureTak® Thumb Collateral Ligament Repair,
- Thumb Collateral Ligament Reconstruction With Tenodesis Screws and InternalBrace™ Ligament Augmentation