Features & Benefits:
- Left or Right Slants - Fits a variety of indications.
- Wedge Option - Wedges save OR time and eliminate the need to harvest a tricortical wedge from the iliac crest.
- Locking Option - The outermost holes allow the surgeon to choose a fixed-angle locking or variable-angle nonlocking option, depending on the needs of the patient.
- Compression Option - The inner slots generate compression when drilled eccentrically in arthrodesis applications.
- Minimized Profile - Low profile plates and screw heads reduce soft tissue irritation and the need for removal.
- Anatomic Contour - Optimizes construct strength, simplifies surgical technique and reduces soft tissue irritation.
- Screw Options - 3.5 mm cortical, 3.5 mm cortical locking and 4 mm cancellous.
You have 0 items in your cart.
Use the checkboxes below to add items.
- 1370 Creekside Boulevard
- Naples, FL 34108
- United States
- Phone: +1-800-934-4404
- Fax: +1-800-643-9310
Arthrex, Inc. products are designed without any latex components or packaging. The primary packaging has been selected to not include latex in any form. If you have any further questions in this regard please contact your Customer Service Representative and they will assist you as promptly as possible.