- Ref. #: VPT1-00257-EN
- Version: A
- Длительность: 00:13:02
- Publication Date: 8/4/14
- Audio available
- Available in High Definition
- Презентатор: Paul Sethi, MD
- Bio-Tenodesis Master Set (Shoulder)
- Cortical Button Tenodesis Technique (Shoulder)
- BicepsButton™ Implant Systems (Shoulder)
- BicepsButton™ Implant Systems (Elbow)
- Tenodesis Screw™ (Elbow)
- Tenodesis Screw™ (Shoulder)
- SwiveLock® Tenodesis Technique (Shoulder)
- Tenodesis Technique (Shoulder)
- Tension-Slide Technique (Shoulder)
- Tension-Slide Technique (Elbow)
Proximal Biceps Tenodesis
- What is normal tissue appearance on arthroscopic examination?
- Is tenotomy alone good enough?
- Is there a role for limited debridement?
- Who is a candidate for tenodesis?
He also discusses the best location options relative to safety and efficacy; high bicepital groove, suprapec, subpec. In addition, Dr. Sethi explains the best fixation options; soft tissue, anchors, interference screws, buttons, or a combination. Dr. Sethi thoroughly demonstrates his preferred arthroscopic technique with the SwiveLock® Tenodesis Implant and open subpec biceps tenodesis using the Arthrex FiberLoop®, Biceps Button, and Tenodesis Screw, with associated pearls.