The Syndesmosis TightRope® XP implant system features a unique delivery mechanism that allows surgeons to insert the implant without pulling a needle through the medial skin. Tensioning handles and a new trocar-tipped drill bit have been added to the implant system.
Advantages of the Syndesmosis TightRope XP implant system include:
- Improved reduction when compared to syndesmosis screws1
- Improved maintenance of reduction when compared to syndesmosis screws2
- No need for routine implant removal
- Supports early weightbearing and accelerated rehabilitation1
- Allows for physiologic motion of the syndesmosis following reduction and fixation
- Improved patient outcomes compared to syndesmosis screws3-5
1. Naqvi GA, et al. Am J Sports Med. 2012;40(12):2828-2835. doi:10.1177/0363546512461480.
2. Cottom JM, et al. J Foot Ankle Surg. 2009;48(6):620-630. doi:10.1053/j.jfas.2009.07.013.
3. Laflamme M, et al. J Orthop Trauma. 2015;29(5):216-223. doi:10.1097/BOT.0000000000000245.
4. Shimozono Y, et al. Am J Sports Med. 2018 Nov 26:0363546518804804 [Epub ahead of print]. doi:10.1177/0363546518804804.
5. Andersen MR, et al. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2018;100(1):2-12. doi:10.2106/JBJS.16.01011.
- See also:
- High Ankle Sprain Repair
You have 0 items in your cart.
Use the checkboxes below to add items.
Get more help on how to request a quote or surgical evaluation
- 1370 Creekside Boulevard
- Naples, FL 34108
- United States
- Phone: +1-800-934-4404
- Fax: +1-800-643-9310
Arthrex, Inc. products are designed without any latex components or packaging. The primary packaging has been selected to not include latex in any form. If you have any further questions in this regard please contact your Customer Service Representative and they will assist you as promptly as possible.