The Syndesmosis TightRope implant system provides fixation of syndesmosis disruptions with or without associated ankle fractures. The syndesmosis TightRope implant system is comprised of a #5 UHMWPE, which when tensioned and secured between 2 metallic buttons and placed against the tibia and fibula, provides physiologic stabilization of the ankle mortise.
Advantages of the syndesmosis TightRope implant system:
• Improved reduction when compared to syndesmosis screws1
• Improved maintenance of reduction when compared to syndesmosis screws2
• No need for routine implant removal
• Supports early weightbearing and accelerated rehabilitation1
• Allows for physiologic motion of the syndesmosis following reduction and fixation
• Improved patient outcomes compared to syndesmosis screws3
1. American Journal of Sports Medicine. 2012;40(12):2828-2835. doi:10.1177/0363546512461480.
2. Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery. 2009;48(6):620-630. doi:10.1053/j.jfas.2009.07.013.
3. Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma. 2015;29(5):216-223. doi:10.1097/BOT.0000000000000245.
You have 0 items in your cart.
Use the checkboxes below to add items.
Get more help on how to request a quote or surgical evaluation
- 1370 Creekside Boulevard
- Naples, FL 34108
- United States
- Phone: +1-800-934-4404
- Fax: +1-800-643-9310
Arthrex, Inc. products are designed without any latex components or packaging. The primary packaging has been selected to not include latex in any form. If you have any further questions in this regard please contact your Customer Service Representative and they will assist you as promptly as possible.