Arthrex carries an extensive line of both solid and cannulated metal screws in cortical, cancellous, and locking screw options. These screw are utilized for surgical fixation of fractures, fusions, and osteotomies. The cannulated screw line offers titanium partially threaded screws in 2.0 mm, 2.4 mm, 3.0 mm, and 4.0 mm lengths. There are also cannulated titanium full and Long Thread options of 4.5 mm and 6.7 mm. Additionally, Arthrex has Stainless Steel solid and cannulated screws used to treat various types of ankle fracture patterns.
- See also:
- 5th Metatarsal Fracture System,
- Ankle Fusion Plating,
- Complete Plantar Plate Repair System (CPR™),
- Compression FT Screws,
- KreuLock™ Locking Compression Screws,
- Low Profile MTP Plates and Screws,
- Low Profile Opening Wedge Osteotomy Plates and Screws,
- Low Profile Screw Set,
- QuickFix™ Cannulated Screw Set,
- Titanium Ankle Fracture System
You have 0 items in your cart.
Use the checkboxes below to add items.