ACL reconstruction involves replacing the torn ACL with tissue taken from the patient (autograft) or taken from a tissue donor (allograft). This procedure is usually done arthroscopically and involves making tunnels in the femur and tibia, allowing passage of the graft material to reconstruct the ACL. The All-Inside technique offers surgeons a minimally invasive, completely arthroscopic that helps reduce postoperative pain.
Our accumulated experience and constant innovation in knee reconstruction has redefined knee surgery with next-generation knee ligament reconstruction and repair technology products. Arthrex ACL reconstruction techniques include: hamstring or BTB graft harvest preparation, ACL RetroConstruction / FlipCutter® drill or All-Inside ACL reconstruction / FlipCutter drill medial portal femoral socket preparation, transtibial ACL reconstruction, ACL soft-tissue graft fixation, and ACL BTB graft fixation. For more information on these techniques, refer to the educational resources tab.
- See also:
- ACL BTB Graft Fixation,
- ACL BTB Graft Harvest and Preparation,
- ACL Hamstring Graft Harvest and Preparation,
- ACL RetroConstruction™ System / FlipCutter® III Drill,
- ACL Soft-Tissue Graft Fixation,
- All-Inside ACL Reconstruction / FlipCutter® Reamer,
- GraftLink® Technique,
- Medial Portal Femoral Socket Preparation,
- Quad Tendon Graft ACL Reconstruction,
- Transtibial™ ACL Reconstruction
- transtibial ACL reconstruction ACL repair cruciate reconstruction minimally invasive ACL reconstruction Arthrex ACL reconstruction hamstring ACL reconstruction BTB ACL reconstruction multiligament knee reconstruction anatomic ACL reconstruction medial portal ACL reconstruction ACL reconstruction
You have 0 items in your cart.
Use the checkboxes below to add items.
Get more help on how to request a quote or surgical evaluation
- 1370 Creekside Boulevard
- Naples, FL 34108
- United States
- Phone: +1-800-934-4404
- Fax: +1-800-643-9310
Arthrex, Inc. products are designed without any latex components or packaging. The primary packaging has been selected to not include latex in any form. If you have any further questions in this regard please contact your Customer Service Representative and they will assist you as promptly as possible.