Title:Marketing Support Specialist, APAC
The Marketing Support Specialist, APAC will be responsible for the optimisation of marketing projects and events across the APAC region. This will be achieved through the successful coordination of the planning and approval process across business functions and stakeholders.
Working closely with various APAC functional teams, country teams and global marketing teams, this role will provide important insights and input to represent and champion Arthrex’s product portfolio across the Asia Pacific region. The ability to partner with cross-functional and cross-cultural teams, build strong relationships, influence, motivate, administer marketing plans and events as well as manage multiple marketing projects at the same time is critical.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Project management of all APAC marketing projects.
- Key liaison for all marketing requests across business functions within the APAC region.
- Management of stakeholder relationships and expectations both internally and externally within the APAC region.
- Accountable for the end to end delivery of marketing projects, including project scope, goals and deliverables with the requester and assigning the appropriate resources, workflow and approval process required.
- Effectively managing the submission, planning, registration and approval process for all APAC marketing and corporate events including ascertaining appropriate approval and contractual information associated with these.
- Localisation of marketing assets for brand campaigns, corporate events and trade shows.
- Providing administrative support for the APAC Product Marketing department.
- Increasing the Arthrex brand awareness across the APAC region.
- Ensuring alignment to the Arthrex global brand guidelines
To be successful in this role you will bring strong business and marketing support skills. You will thrive in an environment with diverse stakeholders and complex requirements, where you will be a key player in ensuring work requests are managed through the appropriate internal channels including the Marketing Resource Management (MRM) system, Global Events Management System (GEMS) and Cvent.
- Marketing and/or Events Management experience (note: medical device industry is preferred but not essential as full trainig can be provided),
- Tertiary level qualifications in Marketing or Business
- Time management and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise competing tasks
- High attention to detail with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can do positive attitude with passion to help people
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Suite
- Relevant systems experience would be highly advantageous e.g. Adobe Creative, Cvent, SalesForce and SAP)
- Experience with CRM and downstream marketing
- Valid Australian work rights
We are a global medical device company with a corporate mission of Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™.
After more than 20 years in the ANZ region, Arthrex has moved to a direct-service model in 2021. We have now hired over 200 ‘Foundation Team’ employees throughout Australia & New Zealand. This is an opportunity to work with a global-leader committed to the region.
Arthrex continues to experience unprecedented growth and demand for our products throughout the world however, we remain a privately held company with a family business culture committed to delivering uncompromising quality to the health care professionals who use our products, and ultimately, the millions of patients whose lives we impact.
Work with us:
At Arthrex, our values are the foundation of everything we do: Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork, Tenacity and Commitment to Excellence.
In recognition of the changes and challenges Covid-19 has brought about, we are now enjoying a hybrid model which sees our team enjoying the benefits of working both from home and in our vibrant, Frenchs Forest office. By joining Arthrex, you’ll not only be joining a leading medical device company, but you will be sure to find your place within an organisation that fosters innovation and the strength of our values based culture which seeks to support and sustain our brilliant team.
Note: Applications without current Australian work rights are unable to be considered at this time. Internal applications from Arthrex employees or partner distributors overseas may be considered for international transfer dependant on the strenth of relevant experience, qualification and Australian visa eligibility.
Every application is reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.