City:Sunshine Coast, QLD
- Achieve annual sales targets across our multiple product portfolio's including: Sports Medicine, Distal Extremities, Arthroplasty, Imaging and Resection, and Biologics,
- Provide technical support to surgeons and other medical professionals within public and private hospital operating theatres across the set territory,
- Develop existing key account relationships and achieve business objectives,
- Work closely with experienced team members to consolidate and deliver outstanding service,
- You will be involved in launching the latest and most innovative products to market,
- You will help transition the products from a distribution to direct model and continue the strong relationship between Arthrex and the orthopaedic community.
- Experienced medical device sales professional; preferably having sold within a relevant orthopaedic or surgical sales specialisation e.g. sports medicine, arthroscopy, trauma, spine,
- A proven track record of sales success and established customer relationships within the region,
- Relevant tertiary qualifications are preferred, ideally e.g. physiotherapy, sports science, nursing.
- Strong focus on customer service delivery,
- Results-driven, tenacious & motivated,
- Work well within a team environment,
- Excellent communication, rapport-building skills, and the ability to influence,
- Willingness to work outside of standard business hours as required,
- Current drivers' license and willingness to travel as required,
- IT skills and expertise or at least an intermediate level.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience),
- Generous and attractive commission structure. Be rewarded for performance,
- $22,500 all-inclusive car allowance,
- Excellent employee benefits – rivaling other market leaders in this industry,
- Structured and intensive product training and development program.
To find out more, or for a confidential career conversation, feel free to contact Ben Healan (Talent Acquisition Manager ANZ) on either Ben.Healan@arthrex.com.au or +61 431 735 103.