Title:Loaner Technician (contract)
City:Sydney (Arndell Park)
8 month contract initially, with potential for permanent opportunity.
Responsible for set creation and consignment process for surgical kits.
Work in collaboration with operations, warehousing & logistics colleagues as well as sales, marketing & customer services.
Optimize processes and systems to improve productivity, customer service levels and build strong client relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and maintain surgical loaner instrument and implant sets
- Track loaner sets and update the content when product expires or engineering changes occur
- Update the set inventory lists to reflect changes in lot codes
- Fully understand and articulate loaner ERP system steps and transactions
- Accurately transfer sets from work-in-progress storage location to available stock for shipment
- Work with Commercial and Marketing to ensure a proper configuration is maintained
Experience working within a similar Loaner Technician position for another medical devices company would be ideal and highly considered however, quality training can also be provided. SAP experience is also very beneficial.
Minimum requirements include:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and under pressure,
- Strong attention to detail when documenting required information/issues.
- Excellent analytical abilities, with good written and oral communication skills,
- Ability to work well within a group environment,
- Intermediate level Microsoft Excel and proficient in Word and Outlook.
- Good physical and mental health
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Very competitive salary (dependent on experience),
- Annual bonus: be rewarded for effort and performance,
- Excellent employee benefits – rivaling other market leaders in this industry,
- Training and development opportunities.
Why join Arthrex ANZ:
We are a global medical device company and leader in new product development and medical education in orthopaedics. Our corporate mission is Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™.
After more than 20 years in the region, Arthrex has moved to a direct-service model in 2021. We are genuinely excited about this development as we will be able to provide improved access to our innovative product range, medical education, networking and partnership opportunities.
This decision brings Arthrex in ANZ into-line with our direct businesses in the APAC region.
We have hired >175 new ‘Foundation Team’ employees throughout ANZ. This is an opportunity to work with a global-leader committed to the region.
The Arthrex culture is one of shared vision, innovation, diversity, historical success, and a passion for delivering outstanding services and products to our customers. Arthrex provides a collaborative work environment. Everyone who works for Arthrex has a voice. Growth opportunities are key to what we do at Arthrex, and we provide all our people opportunities to grow.
Our global employment plan is one of excellence, and we will provide a compelling employee benefits package.
Arthrex continues to experience unprecedented growth and demand for our products throughout the world; however, we remain a privately held company with a family business culture committed to delivering uncompromising quality to the health care professionals who use our products, and ultimately, the millions of patients whose lives we impact.
Don’t miss this opportunity: apply now!
Note: every application is reviewed and every candidate will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
To find out more, or for a confidential career conversation, feel free to contact Ben Healan (Talent Acquisition Manager ANZ) on either Ben.Healan@arthrex.com.au or +61 (0)431 735 103.