Video Arthroscopy Specialist for Conetic Solutions
Title:Video Arthroscopy Specialist for Conetic Solutions
Company:Conetic Solutions, Inc.
Conetic Solutions is seeking highly motivated Video Arthroscopy Specialist to join our fast-paced, dynamic organization. This individual will be responsible for achieving sales goals and quotas within his or her team’s assigned territory. You will be responsible for learning the sales process and working with a sales team to prioritize targets and maximize sales opportunities.
The right candidates will be a field support role specializing in our high-performance Synergy Video products including our complete video chain of 4K arthroscopy cameras, 4K monitors, arthroscopes, and light sources used by orthopedic and general surgeons. You will be consulting surgeons, surgical staff, Biomedical Engineering and IT staff in the operating room during live procedures regarding the use of our products while working closely with our Sports Medicine sales team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primarily responsible for meeting and exceeding sales objectives for the territory.
- Represent Conetic Solutions, an independent regional distributor for Arthrex, a leader in the orthopedic industry, and by working with a sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons and healthcare professionals.
- Supports regional operations focusing on implementation support, on the job training/education, and account coverage.
- Ensures effective surgical care to patients as related to Arthrex Synergy equipment.
- Ability to showcase Arthrex Synergy technology for optimal use and for the enhancement of the end user’s experience.
- Effectively builds and maintains relationships and trust in both new and existing accounts.
- Communicate with current and new customer accounts regarding a variety of topics, advantages and benefits of the Arthrex Synergy family of products, including product updates, changes to the product portfolio, and educational programs.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding customer service and technical support expectations with our current and future Synergy Video customers.
- Address any problems that arise at the account.
- Support compliance and the principles of responsibility by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information; protecting the assets of the organization; acting with ethics and integrity; reporting non-compliance; and adhering to applicable federal, state & local laws and regulations, accreditation & licenser requirements, and Company policies & procedures.
- Collect competitive data and remain current on industry, customer, and competitive trends.
- Work with Capital Products Manager by receiving coaching, training or mentoring; transfer knowledge to peer Sales Representatives and to Sales Associates when needed.
- Maintain training in sales skills, product features/benefits, and other critical business applications.
- Participate in and attend sales meetings and professional association meetings outside of regular business hours, as required. Some overnight travel required.
- The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
To the Orthopedic Sales Representative, we offer:
- Health Insurance
- PTO benefits and holidays
- Short/Long term disability insurance
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic, growing company
- Competitive compensation
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Associates degree or better related to computers, electronics, and/or video integration.
- Two or more years of installation and technical support experience in commercial or home video integration.
- Demonstrated ability to relate to customers and constituents within the orthopedic industry.
- Must be comfortable in surgery/operating room environments
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Course and/or Training:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong public speaking and communication skills are required
- Strong sense of urgency is important
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
- Current Driver’s license and access to your own transportation
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
Interested candidates should send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Online button below.
Conetic Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Arthrex is providing links to third party websites for independent U.S. sales agencies ("Agencies") for use by individuals ("Candidates") interested in pursuing positions with such Agencies . Arthrex is not responsible for the activities of either Candidate or the Agency, nor for any working conditions, compensation, safety issues or any other aspect of employment or engagement. Arthrex makes no recommendations regarding either potential Candidates or Agencies; in no event or circumstance should the posting of a job position on this site, or a Candidate's use of links to respond to Agency job postings be considered an endorsement or recommendation by Arthrex. All aspects of the hiring process, including hiring decisions, scheduling, communication and compensation are to be handled directly between the Candidate and the Agency.