The Tibial Nail System is designed to provide intramedullary fixation for various types of fractures, malunions, and nonunions of the tibia. A single instrumentation tray provides the tools for a parapatellar or suprapatellar approach. The distal screw configuration is the most distal combination of screws that features a threaded locking option available on the market today, which maximizes the working length of the nail, allowing the nail to treat extremely proximal or distal fracture patterns.
Tibial Nail System Features:
- Most distal, locked screw cluster on the market
- Three proximal screw options
- Threaded screw holes
- Up to 8 mm of intraoperative compression
- Flexible suprapatellar sheath
- Diameters: 8 mm-13 mm in 1 mm increments
- Lengths: 27 cm-39 cm in 1.5 cm increments
- 10° proximal Herzog bend and 3° distal bend facilitate implantation
Filter by Language
Filter by Date of Update
Videos - Technique Chirurgical (1)
Surgical Technique Animations (1)
Technique opératoire (1)
Surgeon Newsletters (1)
You have 0 items in your cart.
Use the checkboxes below to add items.
- 1370 Creekside Boulevard
- Naples, FL 34108
- Phone: +1-800-934-4404
- Fax: +1-800-643-9310
Arthrex, Inc. products are designed without any latex components or packaging. The primary packaging has been selected to not include latex in any form. If you have any further questions in this regard please contact your Customer Service Representative and they will assist you as promptly as possible.