ARTHREX uses on its websites its own cookies and cookies from analytical services to provide its services, personalize advertisements, and analyze usage. Data on your use of ARTHREX websites could be passed on to the providers of the analytical services. Our team use the information to analyze the number of visitors to different pages and to make sure our website is serving you effectively and efficiently. Certain cookies may contain Personal Data. However, most cookies will not collect information that identifies individuals and will instead collect more general information such as how users arrive at our website and use our website.
Used cookies are divided in the following categories according to their functionality:
- Necessary cookies are always active and help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website; the website cannot function properly without these cookies
- Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in
- Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites; the intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers
When you visit our website, our web server will temporarily record the domain name or IP address of the requesting computer, the access date, the file request of the client (file name and URL), the HTTP response code and the website from which you are visiting us, the number of bytes transferred during the connection and, if applicable, other technical information that we use and statistically evaluate for the technical implementation of the website’s use (delivery of the content, guaranteeing the website’s functionality and security, protection against cyberattacks and other abuses). It is necessary to store and process the information referred to above for the duration of your session in order to deliver our website content to your computer. We also store some of this information in the log files of our servers. We will not combine this information with your IP address or other personal data relating to you except for following purposes:
- Processing required for the fulfilment of the existing contract of use with you, as far as it serves the purpose of the technical implementation of the website’s use
- Protecting our legitimate interest in making our website as user-friendly, safe and attractive as possible
- Promoting the sale of our products and services where applicable, on the basis of your consent
Log files are deleted after 30 days. Most cookies expire and are deleted at the end of your browser session, some will persist for up to 24 months before they expire and are deleted. Exact data retention periods for each cookie are provided within our cookie management tool. After expiry of those periods’ information will be deleted or made anonymous.
We use the third-party analytics services (eg Google Analytics) for above mentioned purposes as well as for the preservation of our legitimate interest described therein and, where applicable, on the basis of your consent as described.
Analytics services could use “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyses how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as pages visited and browser type and version, operating system of your computer, referrer URL (ie the page last visited), host name of accessing computer (IP address), date and time of server request.
It cannot be ruled out that such data processing may take place outside of the European Economic Area. For your protection, we will use data minimization, deidentification techniques (eg truncated IP addresses, anonymous collection, identification data not collected), limit merging of data sets and apply reasonable retention periods. Additionally measures for protection of your privacy could also be available in third-party analytics services documentation (referenced in the cookie management tool).
We have concluded contract processing agreements with all analytics services providers to ensure that personal data are processed only on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions.
|Technical and Organizational Measures