- Ref. #: VID1-001247-en-US
- Version: A
- Duration: 00:06:23
- Publication Date: 10/27/20
- Audio available
- Available in High Definition
- Presenter: John M. Tokish, MD
- None Available
John M. Tokish, MD (Phoenix, AZ), gives a product overview of the AmnionXpress™ delivery device. The AmnionXpress delivery device allows for the precise insertion of an amniotic matrix strip directly to the pathologic tissues. The natural properties of amniotic tissues, such as the Arthrex Amnion™ grafts, help provide an anatomic barrier to aid in providing mechanical protection, while proprietary processing retains nutrient-rich growth factors essential for signaling.1,2
1. Rowlatt U. Intrauterine wound healing in a 20-week human fetus. Virchows Arch A Pathol Anat Histol. 1979;381(3):353-361.
2. Coolen NA, et al. Comparison between human fetal and adult skin. Arch Dermatol Res. 2010;302(1):47-55.