Designed to provide excellent fixation for fusions and osteotomies, these plates offer the foot and ankle surgeon a comprehensive option for procedures in the midfoot. These additions to the Low Profile Plating System come with and without wedge blocks, and in a variety of lengths to fixate lateral column lengthenings, calcaneocuboid arthrodesis, talonavicular arthrodesis and other less common procedures.
Features & Benefits:
- Left or Right Slants - Fits a variety of indications.
- Wedge Option - Wedges save OR time and eliminate the need to harvest a tricortical wedge from the iliac crest.
- Locking Option - The outermost holes allow the surgeon to choose a fixed-angle locking or variable-angle nonlocking option, depending on the needs of the patient.
- Compression Option - The inner slots generate compression when drilled eccentrically in arthrodesis applications.
- Minimized Profile - Low profile plates and screw heads reduce soft tissue irritation and the need for removal.
- Anatomic Contour - Optimizes construct strength, simplifies surgical technique and reduces soft tissue irritation.
- Screw Options - 3.5 mm cortical, 3.5 mm cortical locking and 4 mm cancellous.
Filter by Language
Filter by Date of Update
Surgical Technique Guides (1)
- File Type:
- Ref. #: LB1-0450-EN
- Version: AG
- Language: English
- Revision Date: 03/21/2022
Office Forms & Reference Documents (1)
You have 0 items in your cart.
Use the checkboxes below to add items.
- 1370 Creekside Boulevard
- Naples, FL 34108
- United States
- Phone: +1-800-934-4404
- Fax: +1-800-643-9310
Arthrex, Inc. products are designed without any latex components or packaging. The primary packaging has been selected to not include latex in any form. If you have any further questions in this regard please contact your Customer Service Representative and they will assist you as promptly as possible.