Title:Accounts Payable Officer - 6 Month Contract
City:Frenchs Forest, Sydney
Accounts Payable Officer - Frenchs Forest, Sydney
Benefits & Highlights:
- Competitive base salary with some WFH flexibility
- Annual cash allowances for health insurance & wellness
- Represent a leading Sports Medicine company in healthcare
- Head Office location role
- 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
About the Role
The Accounts Payable Officer role will work very closely within our Finance team to facilite the orderly process of recieving vendor invoices, facilitating payments etc. You'll be joining a larger finance team of around 7 members in the Frenchs Forest, Sydney HQ. This role has become available for a Fixed Term Contract of 6 months.
- Receive and match vendor invoices to supporting purchase orders and receiving reports on a timely basis and resolve any discrepancies.
- Processing Accounts Payable invoices and payment of all Accounts Payable on a timely basis
- Check and process staff travel and entertainment claims
- Filing of payments, Vendors’ invoices
- Filing of all paid staff expense report and all supporting documents for sponsorship, Medical Education & Marketing activities.
- Prompt follow-up on payment to vendors and ensuring timely and accurate payment process
- Prepare and process payment in BOA
- Update and maintain accurate data in the accounting systems
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and prepare audit schedules on a monthly basis
About the Requirements
- 1+ years experience in a Accounts Payable role
- SAP experience ideal
- Qualifications in Accounting, Finance or related discipline would be advantageous (but not essential)
- Work well within a team environment,
- IT competency
Arthrex is a global medical device company and leader in new product development and medical education in Orthopaedics. With a corporate mission of Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™, Arthrex has pioneered the field of arthroscopy and develops more than 1,000 innovative products and procedures each year. We are a privately held company with a family business culture committed to delivering uncompromising quality to the health care professionals who use our products, and ultimately, the millions of patients whose lives we impact.
The successful applicant MUST have rights to work in AUS
Feel free to contact Matthew Lineham Talent Acquisition Manager ANZ on +61438 127 309 with additional questions.