Title:Sales Representative - Implant Sales
Benefits & Highlights:
- Competitive base salary + car allowance + generous commission incentives
- Excellent leadership, mentoring support
- Excellent ongoing training & development
- Great rewards and recognition programs
The main objective of the Sales Representative is to identify opportunities for introducing as well as orchestrate adoption of Arthex’s solutions to surgeons in the main objective of Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better and also to provide technical & clinical support to surgeons in using Arthrex instruments, implants and consumables during surgeries.
About the Role
In this role, you will enjoy day-to-day interactions with Orthopaedic Surgeons, Operating Theatre Personnel, and with fellow Arthrex colleagues from Sales, Clinical Support, Customer Service, Regulatory Affairs & Quality Assurance, Medical Education and Operations. The individual must also be willing to participate in after office hours and weekend on-call work on a rotational basis (compensated with case allowance).
Key Responsibilities below:
- Being an expert across the Arthrex product portfolio, and providing competent technical and clinical support to Surgeons in the operating theatre
- Guiding Surgeons and other Operating Room Personnel in the safe and effective use of Arthrex products
- Ensuring appropriate instruments and implants are complete and ready before each surgery.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with customers and driving/promoting the use of Arthrex products
- Identifying customer needs and optimising on opportunities including recommending appropriate products that addresses customers’ pain points.
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of the Arthrex product lines; updates, features, benefits,
- surgical techniques and taking ownership of personal training plan.
- Adhering to compliance policies and guidelines at all times
About the Requirements
- Degree in medicine or medical qualification an advantage.
- 3 years related experience in similar field preferred.
- Professional experience in Sports Medicine or Orthopaedics is an added advantageous
- Proactive, well structure and independent working style, with a high sense of responsibility and reliability
- Ability to quickly form strong customer relationships and manage customer expectations
- Excellent team player with strong communication and presentation skills
Arthrex is a global medical device company and leader in new product development and medical education in Orthopaedics. With a corporate mission of Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™, Arthrex has pioneered the field of arthroscopy and develops more than 1,000 innovative products and procedures each year. We are a privately held company with a family business culture committed to delivering uncompromising quality to the health care professionals who use our products, and ultimately, the millions of patients whose lives we impact.