Title:International Product Marketing Manager (IPMM), Distal Extremities
- Distal Extremities (DEX) and Trauma surgical devices
- Renowned for innovative product development
- First-class medical education, training and support
A truly exciting and greenfield opportunity with one of Arthrex’s fastest growing product portfolios.
Our Distal Extremity (DEX) and Trauma product pipelines are incredibly exciting with imminent product launches right across the APAC region, were we expect to gain rapid market adoption. In this role you will engage with world renowned surgeons & KOL’s right across the APAC region. Furthermore, you will work closely with Arthrex’s senior APAC leaders as well as our highly talented and experienced team of in-country Product Managers.
Cross-country experience would be beneficial (especially across Asia-Pacific) however, a truly global mindset and cultural appreciation will suffice. Likewise, any multi-lingual language capability (Japanese or Mandarin especially) would also be highly considered however this is not considered an essential requirement comparative to industry-relevant marketing & commercial expertise.
About the role:
This APAC Product Marketing Manager (Distal Extremities) position is responsible for all aspects of the product marketing strategy and tactical support across the Asia Pacific region. Functioning as a proactive information hub and liaison between our regional product managers, country subsidiaries and upstream product management at Arthrex Inc (US).
This position reports to the APAC Director of Product Marketing and may be based from either Singapore or Sydney.
Travel will be greater than or equal to 40%.
- Develop and implement the DEX and Trauma overarching APAC Product Marketing Strategy
- Provide voice of customer (VOC) of the APAC Region
- Identify new and strategic market-specific product opportunities
- Develop product launch plans for new products in region
- Support international downstream marketing initiatives
- Provide technical expertise and training
- Create and execute international strategic marketing plans
- Adapt product messaging and collateral for the APAC region
- Expand regional expertise through deep dive reports, dynamic bilateral communication, exchanging of key data and market intelligence
- Support the pricing function and process
- Offer competitive analysis, market research and trends
- Attend international meetings/congresses
- Work closely with regional surgeon key opinion leaders (KOL’s) to support development of product line
- Must be able to work with cadaveric specimens
- A minimum of 5+ years experience within medical device product marketing &/or relevant commercial positions
- Marketing expertise within orthopedic devices (DEX &/or trauma expertise is strongly preferred)
- Expert knowledge of surgical techniques in DEX, trauma, orthopedics &/or arthroscopy is preferred
- APAC/International product management experience will also be highly considered
- A global mindset and cultural appreciation
- Excellent English communication skill. Any Asian language proficiency would be highly considered, especially Japanese or Mandarin
- Skilled in negotiation and collaborating to achieve desired business results
- Effective project management and presentation skills
- Adaptable: flexible, open to new ideas and approaches.
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills, including the ability to identify root cause, customers concerns or objections.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience),
- Generous incentive structure,
- Excellent employee benefits,
- First-class training & support,
Why join Arthrex:
We are a global medical devices company and leader within sports medicine and orthopaedic devices. Our corporate mission is Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™. Arthrex continues to experience unprecedented growth and demand for our products throughout the world. A privately held company with a family business culture, committed to delivering uncompromising quality to the health care professionals who use our products, and ultimately, the millions of patients whose lives we impact.
By joining Arthrex, you’ll not only be joining a leading medical device company, but you will be sure to find your place within an organisation that fosters innovation and the strength of our values-based culture which seeks to support and sustain our brilliant team. Our values are the foundation of everything we do: Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork, Tenacity and Commitment to Excellence.
Don’t miss this opportunity: apply now!