Title:Integration Manager - Digital & IT
Arthrex are global leaders in surgical sports medicine & orthopaedic devices and are truly committed to “Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™”. Our brand is renowned globally for innovative product development and first class medical education.
Due to continued expansion and growth we are seeking an Hospital IT/Digital Integrations Manager to join our Commercial team.
About the role:
Reporting to the ANZ Commercial Lead, you will lead and project manage the implementation of Arthrex digital technology and integrated systems. As an expert in Digital and IT Hospital systems, you will also be heavily involved in overseeing and planning the installation of the visualisation equipment and software at designated sites across the ANZ region.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consult with IT leaders and relevant C'Suite stakeholders in hospitals as the Digital & Integrated Systems product expert
- Lead the entire project life cycle and ensures the deployment of the system & process meet the needs of the customer as defined in the Scope of Work including documenting the current and future state process, assessing and managing risk, forecasting and managing resource needs, developing metrics, clarifying roles, managing the “Go-Live” of the project to ensure issues and problems are addressed.
- Build Project Plans, MS Project schedules, Visio system diagrams and conduct WebEx conference calls with stakeholders
- Track the status of deliverables, meeting minutes and any decisions made regarding Project Change Requests and outstanding issues
- Provide post-installation support and troubleshooting to ensure a smooth customer experience
- Complete DHR documentation, schedule product delivery, product configuration and assist in system testing
- Develop and implement effective/strategic project schedules by working with Project Supervisor/Clients and Internal teams.
- Provide assessment and tracking of project or client scope of work requirements for assigned project focusing on project goals.
- Execute the investigation, planning, communication and implementation of solutions for project primarily through the application of technology and/or project management methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering and/or Minimum of 5 years working with advanced application technology.
- Minimum 3 years experience in system implementation required.
- Experience working with and understanding of HL7 (Health Level 7)
- Strong understanding of PACS and DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communication in Medicine)
- Advanced working knowledge of audio/visual electronic systems and computer networking systems
- Experienced with Application deployment in Virtual Environments a plus
- Ability to manage the scope and phasing of projects; forecasting and estimating of effort to ensure that customer expectations on delivery timeframes are effectively balanced
- Ability to travel as required - up to 30%
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary (dependent on experience)
- Annual performance bonus
- Health and Wellbeing allowance
- Excellent employee benefits
- First-class training & support
Only applications with full Australian work-rights can be considered for this role.