Title:Associate Sales Representative NSW: Sports Medicine & Orthopaedics
Arthrex are global leaders in surgical sports medicine & orthopaedic devices and are truly committed to “Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™”. Our brand is renowned globally for innovative product development and first class medical education.
Due to continued expansion and growth we are seeking an Associate Sales Representative based in Newcastle to join a knowledgeable, professional, fun and successful team.
About the role:
- Support surgeons across the Newcastle and Gosford areas.
- Provide technical support to surgeons and other medical professionals within public and private hospital operating theatres across the set territory,
- Achieve annual sales targets across our product portfolio's including: Sports Medicine, Distal Extremities, Imaging & Resection (consumables) and Biologics,
- Develop existing key account relationships and achieve business objectives.
- You work in an Allied Health profession such as a Physio or Rehabilitation Therapist, Exercise Physiology and are looking to transition to medical sales OR
- You're an experienced medical sales professional selling pharmaceuticals or other medical devices and your goal is to transition in to the Orthopaedic industry OR
- You currently work in the hospital environment as an Orthopaedic Scrub/Scout Nurse and your ambition is to move away from clinical in to a commercial sales role
- Based in or close to Newcastle, NSW
- Strong work ethic
- Focused on customer service delivery
- Results driven, tenacious & motivated
- Exceptional knowledge of anatomy/physiology
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent communication, rapport-building skills, and the ability to influence
- Strong IT and analytical skills
- Current drivers' license
- Willing to work outside of standard business hours as required,
- Full Australian Working Rights
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Very competitive salary package
- Attractive commission structure
- $22,500 car allowance (all-inclusive)
- Excellent employee benefits
- First-class training & support
Why join Arthrex:
We are a global medical device company with a corporate mission of Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™. Arthrex continues to experience unprecedented growth and demand for our products throughout the world. A privately held company with a family business culture, committed to delivering uncompromising quality to the health care professionals who use our products, and ultimately, the millions of patients whose lives we impact.
At Arthrex, our values are the foundation of everything we do: Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork, Tenacity and Commitment to Excellence.
By joining Arthrex, you’ll not only be joining a leading medical device company, but you will be sure to find your place within an organisation that fosters innovation and the strength of our values based culture which seeks to support and sustain our brilliant team.
Don’t miss this opportunity: apply now!
Applications without current Australian work rights are unable to be considered at this time.
Every application is reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.