Title:Clinical Specialist (Full-Time, 3-month Contract)
Due to growth, we're seeking either an experienced sports med/ortho medical device professional or a scrub nurse for an immediate start:
- 3-month contract,
It's an exciting time to join Arthrex Australia and our enviable reputation for new product development and medical education within sports medicine and orthopaedics.
About the role:
- Provide technical support and develop existing customer relationships with surgeons and other medical professionals within public and private hospital operating theatres in Mackay and surrounds,
- Become a clinical expert across our broad, surgical product portfolio e.g. Sports Medicine, Distal Extremities, Imaging & Resection (consumables) and Biologics,
- Work closely with experienced State team members to consolidate and deliver outstanding service,
- You will be involved in launching the latest and most innovative products to market,
- You will help transition the products from a distribution to direct model and continue the strong relationship between Arthrex and the orthopaedic community.
Either an experienced medical device industry professional already or clinical professional eager to break into this exciting career e.g. ortho scrub nurse, .
Either way, you will also have:
- Strong focus on customer service delivery,
- Results-driven, tenacious & motivated,
- Work well within a team environment,
- Excellent communication, rapport-building skills, and the ability to influence,
- Willingness to work outside of standard business hours as required,
- Current drivers' license and willingness to travel as required,
- IT skills and expertise or at least an intermediate level.
Remuneration and Training:
- Competitive remuneration (salary + car allowance + super)
- Structured and intensive product training and development program.
Why join Arthrex ANZ:
We are a global medical device company with a corporate mission of Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™.
After more than 20 years in the region, Arthrex has moved to a direct-service model in 2021. We are genuinely excited about this development as we will be able to provide improved access to our innovative product range, medical education, networking and partnership opportunities. This decision brings Arthrex in ANZ into-line with our direct businesses in the APAC region.
We have now hired more than 150 ‘Foundation Team’ employees throughout ANZ. This is an opportunity to work with a global-leader committed to the region.
Arthrex continues to experience unprecedented growth and demand for our products throughout the world; however, we remain a privately held company with a family business culture committed to delivering uncompromising quality to the health care professionals who use our products, and ultimately, the millions of patients whose lives we impact.
Don’t miss this opportunity: apply now!
Note: every application is reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team. You will receive notification of the outcome of your application in a timely manner.