Title:Clinical Medical Education Manager
- Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™.
- Global leader in surgical sports medicine & orthopaedics
- Renowned for innovative product development and first-class medical education
About the role:
In conjunction with our ANZ Medical Education & Training Manager, this position will be responsible for the management and implementation of the medical education program. You will implement educational and promotional training events and materials, supporting the product development process, and engaging surgeon consultants in the application of orthopedic/arthroscopic surgical solutions.
This position may suit a sports medicine physician, an orthopaedic surgical assistant or an industry-experienced medical education professional with a medical/operative background.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in one of the Biomedical Sciences or teaching preferred,
- Knowledge and experience in orthopedic surgery or clinical sports practice,
- Proven experience in developing hands-on instructional training curriculum,
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of human anatomy, surgical procedures, etc,
- Knowledge of orthopedic products,
- Must be willing to travel,
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Very competitive salary (dependent on experience),
- Annual bonus (we rewarded effort and performance),
- Excellent employee benefits,
- Flexible work options,
- Longer-term career opportunities.
Why join Arthrex ANZ:
We are a global medical device company with a corporate mission of Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™. We lead in our key markets and are especially renowned for new product development and medical education.
It’s an exciting time as Arthrex continues to experience unprecedented growth throughout the world and with an enviable and exciting product pipeline. After more than 20 years in the ANZ region, Arthrex moved to a direct-service model in 2021 and has hired near >150 ‘Foundation Team’ employees throughout Australia & New Zealand within the last year.
Arthrex remains a privately held company with a family business culture committed to delivering uncompromising quality to the health care professionals who use our products, and ultimately, the millions of patients whose lives we impact.
By joining Arthrex, you’ll not only be joining a leading medical device company, but you will be sure to find your place within an organisation that fosters innovation and the strength of our values-based culture which seeks to support and sustain our brilliant team.
Don’t miss this opportunity: apply now