Title:Product Specialist, Distal Extremities (DEX), VIC
It's an exciting time to join Arthrex Australia and our enviable reputation for new product development and medical education within sports medicine and orthopaedics.
Join 2 other DEX VIC Products Specialists and a 16 rep state team.
More about the role:
- Provide technical support to surgeons and other medical professionals within public and private hospital operating theatres,
- Be an expert across the Arthrex DEX portfolio and achieve agreed annual DEX sales targets,
- Collaborate with full portfolio sales reps to identify, target and convert new business opportunities,
- Ensure that full portfolio sales team is capable of selling the value of the DEX portfolio to their customers and covering DEX procedures
- Deliver against the commercial strategy and associated tactical plans,
- Actively support tenders and the management of private hospital groups within region
- Oversee the performance of key accounts within sales territory
- Ensure successful product launch in territory by mapping out leads and actively converting them,
- Collaborate with Sales, Product Management, Operations & other colleagues in servicing of customers' needs,
- Use the sales enablement tool to accelerate business performance and drive leads through the adoption pathway faster,
- Take ownership of personal training plan which will include product and sales training as well as personal development objectives,
- Previous distal extremity, trauma, sports medicine, orthopaedic or similarly related sales experience is strongly preferred,
- Proven successful track record of sales achievement,
- Bachelor's degree in business, life science or related healthcare subject is strongly preferred.
- Strong focus on customer service delivery,
- Results-driven, tenacious & motivated,
- Work well within a team environment,
- Excellent communication, rapport-building skills, and the ability to influence,
- Willingness to work outside of standard business hours as required,
- Current drivers' license and willingness to travel as required,
- IT skills and expertise or at least an intermediate level.
- Valid Australian work rights
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience),
- Attractive commission structure. Be rewarded well for your performance,
- $22,500 all-inclusive car allowance,
- Excellent employee benefits – rivaling other market leaders in this industry,
- Structured and intensive product training and development program.
Why join Arthrex ANZ:
We are a global medical device company with a corporate mission of Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™.
After more than 20 years in the region, Arthrex has moved to a direct-service model in Australia & New Zealand in 2021. We are genuinely excited about this development as we will be able to provide improved access to our innovative product range, medical education, networking and partnership opportunities. This decision brings Arthrex in ANZ into-line with our direct businesses in the APAC region.
We have now hired nearly 200 ‘Foundation Team’ employees throughout Australia & New Zealand. This is an opportunity to work with a global-leader committed to the region.
Arthrex continues to experience unprecedented growth and demand for our products throughout the world; however, we remain a privately held company with a family business culture committed to delivering uncompromising quality to the health care professionals who use our products, and ultimately, the millions of patients whose lives we impact.
Applications without current Australian work rights are unable to be considered at this time. Internal applications from Arthrex employees or partner distributors overseas may be considered for international transfer dependant on the strenth of relevant experience, qualification and Australian visa eligibility.
Don’t miss this opportunity: apply now!
Note: every application is reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.