Title:Product Specialist, Distal Extremities (DEX), QLD
Internal Application / Expression of Interest Close Date: Friday 29th October.
The main objective of this position is to execute Arthrex’s commercial strategy and to achieve the annual sales targets across Arthrex’s DEX product portfolio at a state level. The position will be responsible for successfully driving above market sales growth and to build continued success within the portfolio for Arthrex.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be an expert across the Arthrex DEX portfolio,
- To align, execute and deliver against the NZ commercial strategy and associated tactical plans,
- Achieve agreed annual DEX sales targets by managing/developing existing customers and converting prospective ones
- Create sales plan to achieve target and track and monitor sales performance against target on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Prepare and present business plans/reports when needed
- Take ownership of personal training plan which will include product and sales training as well as personal development objectives
- Provide management with supply requirements relating to new business wins and ongoing needs
- Collaborate with full portfolio sales reps to identify, target and convert new business opportunities.
- Ensure that full portfolio sales team is capable of selling the value of the DEX portfolio to their customers and covering DEX procedures
- Actively support tenders and the management of private hospital groups within region
- Collaborate with Sales, Product Management, Operations, etc… colleagues in servicing of customers' needs
- Oversee the performance of key accounts within sales territory
- Ensure successful product launch in territory by mapping out leads and actively converting them
- Use the sales enablement tool to accelerate business performance and drive leads through the adoption pathway faster
- Adhere to company and compliance guidelines at all times
Education and Experience:
- Previous DEX, sports medicine, arthroscopy or orthopaedic sales experience strongly preferred,
- Proven successful track record of sales achievement,
- Bachelor's degree in business, life science or healthcare subject strongly preferred.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialised Courses and/or Training:
- Customer oriented with strong sales skills (Integrity Selling knowledge a bonus)
- Ability to quickly form strong customer relationships
- Ability to manage customer expectation
- Sense of ownership and pride in personal and company performance
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good written and oral English language communication skills.
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Organizational and time management skills
- Applicable experience of sales performance metrics
- Hands on experience of working with CRM solution (ideally SalesForce) would be beneficial
- An understanding of the Arthrex portfolio
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Proficient IT Skills (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook)
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience) and tools of trade,
- Generous and attractive commission structure: be rewarded for performance,
- Employee benefits rivaling other market leaders in the industry,
- Structured and intensive product training and development programs.
To find out more, or for a confidential career conversation, feel free to contact Ben Healan (Talent Acquisition Manager ANZ): Ben.Healan@arthrex.com.au