Reconstruction of proximal humerus fractures is often complicated by the loss of anatomic orientation features and the inability to adequately reduce and securely fix the displaced tuberosity fragments. Through the unique design of the implant and instrumentation, the Univers Shoulder Fracture System will address the issues relating to stabilization of the humeral prosthesis and accurate position of the humeral head, combined with a straightforward reproducible protocol to accurately reduce and fix the tuberosities.
The system includes:
· Intraoperative adjustable humeral head prosthesis for secondary correction of the implant head height in situ.
· A preoperative and intraoperative measure guide to accurately set the humeral head height without need for technically demanding and complicated fracture jigs.
· Lateral fin positions with suture eyelets for anatomic reconstruction of the tuberosities.
· Multiple suture eyelets on the trunion to prevent secondary displacement of the tuberosities.
· Smooth chamfered dimples in the medial aspect of the humeral stem to allow suture fixation of the tuberosity fragments without causing suture fraying and breakage.
· Variable eccentric adjustment of the humeral head for anatomic reconstruction.
You have 0 items in your cart.
Use the checkboxes below to add items.
Get more help on how to request a quote or surgical evaluation
- 1370 Creekside Boulevard
- Naples, FL 34108
- United States
- Phone: +1-800-934-4404
- Fax: +1-800-643-9310
Arthrex, Inc. products are designed without any latex components or packaging. The primary packaging has been selected to not include latex in any form. If you have any further questions in this regard please contact your Customer Service Representative and they will assist you as promptly as possible.