The FiberTak button is an all-suture button that can be used in lieu of traditional metal buttons for both bicortical and unicortical tension slide tenodesis techniques. The button is a reinforced 2.6 mm diameter sheath preloaded with two 2-0 FiberLink™ sutures that are used to shuttle the whipstitch limbs through the sheath.
Features & Benefits
- Button first technique to help eliminate the need to find the drill hole
- 2-0 FiberLink sutures colored blue and white/black for easy identification
- No metal-FiberTak is not visible on x-ray
- 17% stronger than metal buttons1
- 2.6 mm drill reduces the bone socket 19% over the traditional 3.2 mm bone socket commonly used for metal buttons
1. Arthrex, Inc. Data on file (APT 04066). Naples, FL; 2019
You have 0 items in your cart.
Use the checkboxes below to add items.
- 1370 Creekside Boulevard
- Naples, FL 34108
- United States
- Phone: +1-800-934-4404
- Fax: +1-800-643-9310
Arthrex, Inc. products are designed without any latex components or packaging. The primary packaging has been selected to not include latex in any form. If you have any further questions in this regard please contact your Customer Service Representative and they will assist you as promptly as possible.