To access the Android version, click here.
The Arthrex Surgeon App provides 24/7 mobile access to Arthrex’s extensive digital orthopaedic knowledge and resource library. The app allows you to consume content online as well as offline.
- The Arthrex Surgeon App is compatible with iPad 2nd Generation or later as well as iPhone and iPod.
- The app requires iOS 8.0 or later. Instructions for upgrading your OS can be found here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4623
What's New in Version 2.6.0:
Enhancements and Bug Fixes including:
- Arthrex resource links will now be intercepted and opened in the Surgeon App when installed on the device.
- Added support for the French language.
- Aligned Surgeon App to support Apple updates for iOS 9+.
- Corrections to translated Portuguese labels.
- Updates to account creation section.
What's New in Version 2.5.0:
This update includes the introduction of Collections, a featured group of curated resources.
- New Collections section added to Discover.
- Added ability to browse and search for Collections.
- Enhanced sort by feature including the option to sort by “Relevance” for prioritized resources.
- Enhanced filter feature including the option to filter by Collections.
What's New in Version 2.4.0:
Enhancements and bug fixes including:
- Resource links selected in the app PDF viewer now open the resource in the app when available. All other links will open in the device browser.
- Fix for not being able to login with certain device languages set.
- Fix for not all resources being selected when attempting to select all resources in a list.
- Fix for Favorite updates not immediately being reflected in the app.
- Fix for issue with Settings view layout.
What's New in Version 2.3.0:
- Miscellaneous updates to the Discover and Resource Detail Views.
- Added an option in the Settings View to allow switching the app to a lighter background color.
- Sharing resources has been expanded to use standard iOS functionality to provide additional share options such as text, email, messenger, etc.
What's New in Version 2.2.0:
- Background content updates are now available.
- Asset thumbnails are cached for improved performance.
- New and Updated Videos section of the Discover view now show priority video asset types.
- Improved content build performance.
- Updated Terms and Conditions.
What's New in Version 2.1.0:
- All sections now include a View All option if more assets are available.
- Section titles were updated to better define the assets being displayed.
- The layout was updated with larger thumbnails and other changes to improve readability.
- Content is personalized for the user.
- Added ability to search by asset literature number.
What's New in Version 2.0:
- Modernized user interface including improved usability.
- New resource "Discover" section with access to the previous 12 months of What's New content, including the latest videos and surgical technique guides.
- Added the ability to take action on individual resources (Download, Delete, Favorite, Share)
- Resources are now grouped by type on the "Search" and "Browse" tabs, displaying the first 10 resources for the each type with the ability to view all.
- Enhanced filter feature including the option to filter content by “Area of interest”.
- Search feature now keeps a history of the user’s 7 most recent searches.
- Improved login and account creation workflow.
- Increased thumbnail size.