A series of meniscal repair options are now available to treat the wide range of meniscal tears encountered. Secure and reliable repairs are performed based on the tear location with the Meniscal Dart™ implant, Meniscal Viper™ suture passer or 2-0 FiberWire® suture with Meniscal Needles. Hybrid repairs afford reliable fixation while avoiding extensive tissue dissection and neurovascular injury. Arthrex techniques include the All-Inside Meniscal Repair with the Meniscal Cinch™ implant, SpeedCinch™ implant, Outside In Meniscal Repair, Inside Out Meniscal Repair or Meniscal Root Repair.
- See also:
- FiberStitch™ All-Inside Meniscal Repair Technique,
- Inside/Out Meniscal Repair,
- Meniscal All-Suture Repair,
- Meniscal Cinch™ All-Inside Repair,
- Meniscal Cinch™ II Technique,
- Meniscal Root Repair Technique,
- Meniscal Viper™ All-Inside Repair,
- Meniscus Ramp Lesion Repair,
- Outside/In Meniscal Repair
- medial meniscus repair lateral meniscus repair all-inside meniscal repair meniscal repair technique Meniscal Cinch all-inside meniscal procedure outside in meniscal technique outside in meniscal procedure anterior horn meniscus repair posterior horn meniscus repair midbody meniscus repair red-white zone repair meniscal fixation anatomic meniscal repair bucket handle meniscus repair radial meniscus tear repair longitudinal meniscus tear repair meniscal root tear repair
You have 0 items in your cart.
Use the checkboxes below to add items.
Get more help on how to request a quote or surgical evaluation
- 1370 Creekside Boulevard
- Naples, FL 34108
- United States
- Phone: +1-800-934-4404
- Fax: +1-800-643-9310
Arthrex, Inc. products are designed without any latex components or packaging. The primary packaging has been selected to not include latex in any form. If you have any further questions in this regard please contact your Customer Service Representative and they will assist you as promptly as possible.