Title:Customer Service Manager, ANZ
We are a global medical device company with a corporate mission of Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™.
After more than 20 years in the ANZ region, Arthrex has moved to a direct-service model in 2021. We have now hired over 200 ‘Foundation Team’ employees throughout Australia & New Zealand. This is an opportunity to work with a global-leader committed to the region.
Arthrex continues to experience unprecedented growth and demand for our products throughout the world however, we remain a privately held company with a family business culture committed to delivering uncompromising quality to the health care professionals who use our products, and ultimately, the millions of patients whose lives we impact.
Work with us:
At Arthrex, our values are the foundation of everything we do: Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork, Tenacity and Commitment to Excellence.
In recognition of the changes and challenges Covid-19 has brought about, we are now enjoying a hybrid model which sees our team enjoying the benefits of working both from home and in our vibrant, Frenchs Forest office. By joining Arthrex, you’ll not only be joining a leading medical device company, but you will be sure to find your place within an organisation that fosters innovation and the strength of our values based culture which seeks to support and sustain our brilliant team.
Our Customer Service Manager, ANZ will lead a highly talented team of customer service professionals to deliver a collaborative and service-centric culture.
The position will best suit a hands-on leader with a proven track record in team management who is looking to join a market leader in the medical device sector.
We are seeking an experienced and inspirational Customer Service Manager who is passionate about our business, our customers, and our team. We want you to be able to strike the optimum balance between tactical and strategic customer service operations to build and grow a first-class customer service experience for our internal and external stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Leading, developing and inspiring a team of 11 people (including another people manager) across ANZ
- Reviewing processes and systems to ensure process efficiency and output
- Training and growing a customer centric culture including providing system training (SAP) where required
- Working in collaboration with our commercial, warehouse, logistics and operations team to achieve business improvements and success
- Be the voice of the customer across the organisation
- Ensure service levels are being met and productivity targets are achieved
- Work with the team to identify training gaps and present solutions to close these
- 3+ years’ experience in Customer Service Management or equivalent role.
- Proven capability in coaching and mentoring a team
- Strong IT literacy including intermediate Excel and an ERP will be highly regarded
- Tenacious and well organised individual who can manage and direct the Customer Service Team on a day-to day basis as well as manage the big picture and drive continuous improvement within the team and across the organisation
- Proven ability to cultivate relationships with all stakeholders to drive business improvement
How to apply
If you are excited about what you have read and want to be considered for this role then please submit your resume and a covering letter highlighting how you can contribute to Arthrex.
Note: every application is reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.