Title:Software Quality Analyst / Engineer
Company:Arthrex SSC EMEA d.o.o.
We are one of the world’s leading companies in the field of orthopedics, arthroscopy, sports medicine and orthobiologics. True to our mission statement: “Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™” we have been committed to developing innovative products and surgical procedures for over 35 years. Arthrex was founded in 1981 in Munich, Germany. Today our headquarter is based in Naples (Florida, USA) with a large network of subsidiaries in 21 countries. Our corporate culture is shaped by transnational cooperation as well as the exchange between colleagues of different nationalities. The opening up of new business fields and expansion of our product range help to secure continuous growth and enable us to take a leading role in the development of high-quality products both today and in the future. A major factor in this success is the commitment of our employees, in return for which we offer a motivating work environment where staff are valued and treated with respect.
Would you like to be part of this success story?
We are searching for a Software Quality Analyst / Engineer, based in our Shared Service Center in Zagreb (Croatia) to support our Information Systems Department in Munich (Germany).
You are intrigued by complex business requirements and strive for software quality that has an impact?
You have experience in building scalable and maintainable automated test scenarios to assure high software quality?
You are also very familiar with executing manual test scenarios in the web and mobile space?
You feel comfortable working in an Agile environment and know how to add value to the Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery Pipeline?
You like to incorporate your own ideas, but you also like to absorb knowledge from the team, and you are prepared to take on new responsibilities?
You are interested in business processes and would like to contribute to further optimize them?
You are a team player, like to communicate and find pride in solving technical issues and business problems?
Then Arthrex is the right place for you!
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As part of our development team you assure our digital solutions work as expected
- You create test case catalogues based on specifications or user stories, analyze test results and work with developers to continuously improve the quality of our applications
- You work collaboratively with developers and Product Owners to scope and design efficient test automation scenarios to assure the quality of an application’s usability, functionality, security, and performance.
- You balance automated tests and manual tests, so product quality is applied most effectively
- You execute manual tests (planned, exploratory, regression)
- You work independently building and executing automated test cases for web and mobile applications
- Your results reliably assure that business expectations in our custom developed and tailored enterprise solutions (MS D365) are met
- With your knowledge and experience in software quality you play a vital role within the team to steadily improve our processes and approaches
- Actively participate in application/project team meetings
- Prepare knowledge documents and provide cross training to team members.
- Assist in release management /production deployment activities.
- Follow Arthrex SQA standards and procedures.
You bring along:
- Several years of experience in the field of Software Quality Assurance
- Experience in building scalable and maintainable automated test scenarios using modern and proven test framework environment (with technologies like Selenium, Appium, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, App Center…)
- Working knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle and SQA’s role in it
- Good understanding of web & mobile automation best-practices and proven test automation coding skills
- Experience in D365 is a plus
- Excellent English skills (verbal and written), German skills is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to document test plans, test cases and test results.
- Demonstrated problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills. High attention to detail and accuracy. Ability to prioritize tasks and meet task and project deadlines.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and a customer service orientation.
What else you can expect?
In addition to an excellent working atmosphere, we offer you interesting and challenging duties in an international setting, generous remuneration and an attractive, modern workplace.
Our company is in private hands and has been recording above-average growth for years now. You are the candidate we are looking for if you enjoy responsibility and multifaceted work and thrive in a team environment with flat hierarchies.
We look forward to receiving your complete application in English language including:
- Complete CV
- Lists of projects incl. explanation of your duties in those projects
- Your salary expectations
- Your soonest possible starting date
- A thorough answer to the following questions (word document is sufficient):
- What do you do to keep up to date with the technical innovations?
- In your opinion: What role does SQA play within the software development lifecycle?
Please send your application via email to Maja Martinec. Please note that we only consider and reply to complete applications in English language.