Title:Orthopedic Sales Representative for Veritas Surgical Solutions
Company:Veritas Surgical Solutions
The Orthopedic Sales Representative is responsible for achieving predetermined sales goals and quotas within his or her team’s assigned territory. Sales Representative must establish, build, and maintain customer relations through constant communications and in-person appointments. This position is specifically responsible for maintaining expert knowledge of our market leading product portfolio. You will be consulting surgeons in the operating room regarding the use of our implants and instruments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primarily responsible for meeting and exceeding sales objectives for the territory. Represent Veritas Surgical, an independent agency authorized to sell Arthrex products, by working with a sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons and healthcare professionals. Arthrex is a world-class leader in the orthopedic industry.
- Increase territory results by building and maintaining strong business relationships, and by developing and implementing sales strategies.
- Communicate with current and new customer accounts regarding a variety of topics, including product updates, changes to product portfolio, and educational programs.
- Implement new sales plans and effective marketing strategies to position the organization competitively and to meet/exceed territory objectives.
- Identify the needs of new prospects and develop appropriate responses (written, telephone and face-to-face).
- Cross-sell additional products or manage new product introductions as they become available.
- Address any problems that arise at the account.
- Support compliance and the principles of responsibility by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information; protecting the assets of the organization; acting with ethics and integrity; reporting non-compliance; and adhering to applicable federal, state & local laws and regulations, accreditation & licenser requirements, and Company policies & procedures.
- Work with Sales Manager by receiving coaching, training or mentoring; transfer knowledge to peer Sales Representatives and to Sales Associates when needed.
- Maintain training in sales skills, product features/benefits, and other critical business applications.
- Collect competitive data and remain current on industry, customer, and competitive trends.
- Participate in and attend sales meetings and professional association meetings outside of regular business hours, as required.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds on a regular basis.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Demonstrated ability to relate to customers and constituents within the orthopedic/sports medicine market
- Prior sales experience is a plus
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- MS Office required
- Strong public speaking and communication skills are required
- Strong sense of urgency is important
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Self-Assurance and competitive drive
- Ability to work independently, make decisions, and take responsibility for them
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
- Current Driver’s license
- Access to your own transportation
Arthrex is providing links to third party websites for independent U.S. sales agencies ("Agencies") for use by individuals ("Candidates") interested in pursuing positions with such Agencies . Arthrex is not responsible for the activities of either Candidate or the Agency, nor for any working conditions, compensation, safety issues or any other aspect of employment or engagement. Arthrex makes no recommendations regarding either potential Candidates or Agencies; in no event or circumstance should the posting of a job position on this site, or a Candidate's use of links to respond to Agency job postings be considered an endorsement or recommendation by Arthrex. All aspects of the hiring process, including hiring decisions, scheduling, communication and compensation are to be handled directly between the Candidate and the Agency.