Title:Human Resources Business Partner
- Coveted part-time (3 days/week), contract opportunity,
- Northern Beaches Location
- Medical Devices industry (sports medicine & orthopaedics)
An opportunity to either bring your medical device industry expertise or break into this exciting sector.
About the role:
An exciting, new opportunity for a self-motivated and experienced Human Resources Business Partner to join Arthrex’s People team based in our new Corporate Head Offices in Frenchs Forest.
Reporting directly to the Head of Human Resources, this role will interact with defined business units to support them with their human resource needs and the delivery of organisational-wide strategic objectives. You’ll make a difference in this role by:
- Developing HR plans and delivering outcomes in support of business objectives;
- Providing high level expert HR advice on employment relations matters, talent management, strategic workforce planning and employee engagement;
- Enabling managers to effectively lead their teams and employees; and
- Assisting the wider HR Team to build systems and processes that are agile and sustainable.
As a HR Team, we are committed to translating Arthrex’s strategic direction into people initiatives which are underpinned by organisation culture, policies and practices. While the Arthrex brand isn’t new to Australia and New Zealand, our business is and you will be joining a foundation HR Team that is deeply committed to excellence and people best-practice.
Tertiary qualified, you will possess strong experience working in a strategic HR Partner capacity and be a champion for people and culture. You will be an outstanding communicator (both written and verbal) and will be adept and consulting and influencing a broad range of stakeholders to successfully influence them on key initiatives. You will possess strong interpersonal, coaching, communication, negotiation and consultative skills with a solid grasp of HR legislation, risk and compliance issues.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge required:
- A minimum of five years’ experience in the field of human resources with experience in covering a broad generalist remit.
- Knowledge of current employment law and Award interpretation.
- Degree qualifications and previous industry experience in HR generalist role.
- HR skills in employment relations, performance management, salary benchmarking and job matching, payroll, building career pathways and culture rollout.
- Advanced computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, SharePoint and familiarity with payroll and HRIS systems
We are looking for an individual who shares our Arthrex Proud values of Integrity, Teamwork, Commitment to Excellence, Tenacity and Innovation. You will be excited at the prospect of expanding your experience, working with an outstanding HR Team and making a significant contribution to a growing business
Note: every application is reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and every candidate will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.