Title:Customer Service Specialist
About the role:
- Professionally handles incoming phone calls and enters customers orders into SAP order management module
- Be able to meet the required number of orders processed per quota
- Responsible for proper identification of order confirmation information either via fax or email to customers through SAP order management module, including informing customers of backorders and all other pertinent of order details
- Properly handles and troubleshoots all calls other than orders that come through via our customer service line. The calls should be completed with the customers’ needs being met either
- Process faxed, email and web orders as accurately as possible and within the agreeable Service Level Agreement
- Coordinate with 3PL team for delivery process, pick and pack and invoicing
- Coordinate with 3PL Transportation company for pickup
- Provide dispatch details and tracking to customers / Commercial teams as required
- Ensure complete documentation of inward / outward movements, samples request with approvals are maintained
- Process Samples, Demos and other related Marketing and/or Medical Educations requests as required
- Required to work flexible hours as needed by department to include mandatory month end or upon completion of all orders submitted. Required to work extended hours during Quarter / Fiscal Year End to ensure all orders are processed, shipped and invoiced on time
- Others duties as assigned
- Customer Service Experience required
- Order Processing and SAP experience is preferred
- Positive phone manner and service orientation
- Intermediate computer skills
- Ability to multitask, to work under pressure and with a sense of urgency
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well within a group environment.
- Basic knowledge of Medical Terms relating to the products handled, desirable
Why join Arthrex ANZ:
We are a global medical device company and leader in new product development and medical education in orthopaedics. Our corporate mission is Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™.
After more than 20 years in the region, Arthrex has moved to a direct-service model in 2021. We are genuinely excited about this development as we will be able to provide improved access to our innovative product range, medical education, networking and partnership opportunities.
This decision brings Arthrex in ANZ into-line with our direct businesses in the APAC region.
We have hired near 200 new ‘Foundation Team’ employees throughout ANZ. This is an opportunity to work with a global-leader committed to the region.
The Arthrex culture is one of shared vision, innovation, diversity, historical success, and a passion for delivering outstanding services and products to our customers. Arthrex provides a collaborative work environment. Everyone who works for Arthrex has a voice. Growth opportunities are key to what we do at Arthrex, and we provide all our people opportunities to grow.
Our global employment plan is one of excellence, and we will provide a compelling employee benefits package.
Arthrex continues to experience unprecedented growth and demand for our products throughout the world; however, we remain a privately held company with a family business culture committed to delivering uncompromising quality to the health care professionals who use our products, and ultimately, the millions of patients whose lives we impact.
Don’t miss this opportunity: apply now!
Note: every application is reviewed and every candidate will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
To find out more, or for a confidential career conversation, feel free to contact Ben Healan (Talent Acquisition Manager ANZ) on either Ben.Healan@arthrex.com.au or +61 431 735 103.