About the role:
- Achieve annual sales targets across our multiple product portfolio's including: Sports Medicine, Distal Extremities, Arthroplasty, Imaging and Resection, and Biologics,
- Provide technical support to surgeons and other medical professionals within public and private hospital operating theatres across the set territory,
- Develop existing key account relationships and achieve business objectives,
- Work closely with experienced team members to consolidate and deliver outstanding service,
- You will be involved in launching the latest and most innovative products to market,
- You will help transition the products from a distribution to direct model and continue the strong relationship between Arthrex and the orthopaedic community.
- Experienced medical device sales professional; preferably having sold within a relevant orthopaedic or surgical sales specialisation e.g. sports medicine, arthroscopy, trauma, spine,
- A proven track record of sales success and established customer relationships within the region,
- Relevant tertiary qualifications are preferred, ideally e.g. physiotherapy, sports science, nursing.
- Strong focus on customer service delivery,
- Results-driven, tenacious & motivated,
- Work well within a team environment,
- Excellent communication, rapport-building skills, and the ability to influence,
- Willingness to work outside of standard business hours as required,
- Current drivers' license and willingness to travel as required,
- IT skills and expertise or at least an intermediate level.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Very competitive salary (dependent on experience),
- Generous and attractive commission structure. Be rewarded for performance,
- $22,500 all-inclusive car allowance,
- Excellent employee benefits – rivaling other market leaders in this industry,
- Structured and intensive product training and development program.
Why join Arthrex ANZ:
We are a global medical device company and leader in new product development and medical education in orthopaedics. Our corporate mission is Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™.
After more than 20 years in the region, Arthrex has moved to a direct-service model in 2021. We are genuinely excited about this development as we will be able to provide improved access to our innovative product range, medical education, networking and partnership opportunities.
This decision brings Arthrex in ANZ into-line with our direct businesses in the APAC region.
We have hired >160 new ‘Foundation Team’ employees throughout ANZ. This is an opportunity to work with a global-leader committed to the region.
The Arthrex culture is one of shared vision, innovation, diversity, historical success, and a passion for delivering outstanding services and products to our customers. Arthrex provides a collaborative work environment. Everyone who works for Arthrex has a voice. Growth opportunities are key to what we do at Arthrex, and we provide all our people opportunities to grow.
Our global employment plan is one of excellence, and we will provide a compelling employee benefits package.
Arthrex continues to experience unprecedented growth and demand for our products throughout the world; however, we remain a privately held company with a family business culture committed to delivering uncompromising quality to the health care professionals who use our products, and ultimately, the millions of patients whose lives we impact.
Don’t miss this opportunity: apply now!
Note: every application is reviewed and every candidate will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
To find out more, or for a confidential career conversation, feel free to contact Ben Healan (Talent Acquisition Manager ANZ) on either Ben.Healan@arthrex.com.au or +61 431 735 103.