Title:Trauma Specialist for Sioux Surgical
Company:Sioux Surgical Inc
Sioux Surgical is seeking a highly motivated Trauma Specialist to join our fast-paced, dynamic organization. This individual will be responsible for achieving sales goals and quotas within his or her team’s assigned territory. You will be responsible for learning the sales process and working with a sales team to prioritize targets and maximize sales opportunities.
The right candidates will work with their assigned teams to increase territory results by building and maintaining strong business relationships. This position is specifically responsible for maintaining expert knowledge of Arthrex’s leading product portfolio that include, but are not limited to the following categories: Trauma, Fracture Care, Distal Extremity, Biologics, Sports Medicine and Capital Equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primarily responsible for meeting and exceeding sales objectives for the territory. Represent Sioux Surgical as an authorized agency of Arthrex, a leader in the orthopedic industry, and by working with a sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons and healthcare professionals.
- Communicate with current and new customer accounts regarding a variety of topics, including product updates, changes to product portfolio, and educational programs.
- Implement new sales plans and effective marketing strategies to position the organization competitively and to meet/exceed territory objectives.
- Cross-sell additional products or manage new product introductions as they become available.
- Address any problems that arise at the account.
- Support compliance and the principles of responsibility by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information; protecting the assets of the organization; acting with ethics and integrity; reporting non-compliance; and adhering to applicable federal, state & local laws and regulations, accreditation & licenser requirements, and company policies & procedures.
- Work with Sales Manager by receiving coaching, training and/or mentoring.
- Participate in and attend sales meetings and professional association meetings outside of regular business hours, as required. Some overnight travel required.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds on a regular basis.
To the Trauma Specialist we offer:
- Health Insurance
- PTO benefits and holidays
- Short/Long term disability insurance
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-3 years demonstrated sales success in competitive B2B industry.
- Demonstrated ability to relate to customers and constituents within the orthopedic/sports medicine market
- Knowledge and background of human anatomy a plus
- Must be comfortable in surgery/operating room environments.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong public speaking and communication skills are required.
- Strong sense of urgency is important.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
- Current Driver’s license, access to your own transportation
Interested candidates should send your resume to email@example.com or click the Apply Online button below.
Arthrex is providing links to third party websites for independent U.S. sales agencies ("Agencies") for use by individuals ("Candidates") interested in pursuing positions with such Agencies . Arthrex is not responsible for the activities of either Candidate or the Agency, nor for any working conditions, compensation, safety issues or any other aspect of employment or engagement. Arthrex makes no recommendations regarding either potential Candidates or Agencies; in no event or circumstance should the posting of a job position on this site, or a Candidate's use of links to respond to Agency job postings be considered an endorsement or recommendation by Arthrex. All aspects of the hiring process, including hiring decisions, scheduling, communication and compensation are to be handled directly between the Candidate and the Agency.