Title:Orthopedic Sales Representative for Sioux Surgical
Sioux Surgical is seeking a highly motivated Orthopedic Sales Representative to join our fast-paced, dynamic organization. This individual will be responsible for achieving sales goals and quotas within his or her team’s assigned territory. You will be responsible for learning the sales process and working with a sales team to prioritize targets and maximize sales opportunities.
The right candidates will work with their assigned teams to increase territory results by building and maintaining strong business relationships. This position is specifically responsible for maintaining expert knowledge of Arthrex’s industry-leading product portfolio that includes, but are not limited to the following categories: Shoulder, trauma, total shoulder, Knee and Hip, Distal Extremity, Biologics, and Capital Equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primarily responsible for meeting and exceeding sales objectives for the territory.
- Represent Sioux Surgical , an independent regional distributor for Arthrex, a leader in the orthopedic industry, and by working with a sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons and healthcare professionals.
- Increase territory results by building and maintaining strong business relationships, and by developing and implementing sales strategies.
- Communicate with current and new customer accounts regarding a variety of topics, including product updates, changes to product portfolio.
- Implement new sales plans and effective marketing strategies to position the organization competitively and to meet/exceed territory objectives.
- Identify the needs of new prospects and develop appropriate responses (written, telephone and face-to-face).
- Cross-sell additional products or manage new product introductions as they become available.
- Address any problems that arise at the account.
- Support compliance and the principles of responsibility by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information; protecting the assets of the organization; acting with ethics and integrity; reporting non-compliance; and adhering to applicable federal, state & local laws and regulations, accreditation & licenser requirements, and company policies & procedures.
- Maintain training in sales skills, product features/benefits, and other critical business applications.
- Collect competitive data and remain current on industry, customer, and competitive trends.
- Participate in and attend sales meetings and professional association meetings outside of regular business hours, as required. Some overnight travel required.
- The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
To the Orthopedic Sales Representative, we offer:
- Health Insurance
- PTO benefits and holidays
- Short/Long term disability insurance
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic, growing company
- Competitive compensation
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-4 years demonstrated sales success in competitive B2B industry
- Demonstrated ability to relate to customers and constituents within the orthopedic/sports medicine market
- Sales background in sports, sports medicine or competition preferred
- Knowledge and background of human anatomy a plus
- Must be comfortable in surgery/operating room environments
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Course and/or Training:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong public speaking and communication skills are required
- Strong sense of urgency is important
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
- Current Driver’s license and access to your own transportation
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
Interested candidates should send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Online button below.
Sioux Surgical, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Arthrex is providing links to third party websites for independent U.S. sales agencies ("Agencies") for use by individuals ("Candidates") interested in pursuing positions with such Agencies . Arthrex is not responsible for the activities of either Candidate or the Agency, nor for any working conditions, compensation, safety issues or any other aspect of employment or engagement. Arthrex makes no recommendations regarding either potential Candidates or Agencies; in no event or circumstance should the posting of a job position on this site, or a Candidate's use of links to respond to Agency job postings be considered an endorsement or recommendation by Arthrex. All aspects of the hiring process, including hiring decisions, scheduling, communication and compensation are to be handled directly between the Candidate and the Agency.