The Centerline system raises the bar for endoscopic carpal tunnel procedures by increasing safety, visualization, and ergonomics and by reducing the possibility of mechanical failures. Clinical data1,2 supports an earlier return to normal activities of up to 50% over open procedures for carpal tunnel release.
- Safety – The Centerline system puts the surgeon’s hand in line with the blade to provide constant spatial orientation while reducing potential damage to the median nerve.
- Simplified – Straightforward instrumentation and a disposable blade mechanism, which contains all moving parts, may shorten procedure times and lessen the chance of mechanical failures and maintenance issues.
- Straightforward – Single-handed, pull-blade enables quick and controlled release.
- Optimal Comfort – Ergonomic design provides better feel and function.
- Convenient – Sterile, single-use, disposable blade sheath streamlines OR and facility handling.
1. Agee JM, et al. J Hand Surg Am. 1992;17(6):987-995.
2. Agee JM, et al. J Hand Surg Am. 1995;20(2):165-171. doi: 10.1016/S0363-5023(05)80001-2.
Filter by Language
Filter by Date of Update
Videos - Surgical Technique (1)
Animations - Surgical Technique (1)
Surgical Technique Guides (1)
Patient Education Literature (1)
- File Type:
- Ref. #: LB1-0415-EN
- Version: V
- Language: English
- Revision Date: 06/28/2019
You have 0 items in your cart.
Use the checkboxes below to add items.
Get more help on how to request a quote or surgical evaluation