Features & Benefits:
- Rigid Fixation - May enable earlier weight-bearing than with traditional screw fixation.
- Maintains Length and Correction - The plate addresses the shortening and dorsal migration common to other cuts and means of fixation.
- Straightforward Technique - Simplified cut and instrumentation make for a quick procedure.
- Customized Correction - With wedge sizes ranging from 0-7 mm, a surgeon can generate between 0 and 21º of correction (3º per millimeter on average)
- Minimal Soft Tissue Irritation - At .5 mm thick, patients may never know it’s there.
- Locking and Non Locking Options
You have 0 items in your cart.
Use the checkboxes below to add items.
Get more help on how to request a quote or surgical evaluation
- 1370 Creekside Boulevard
- Naples, FL 34108
- United States
- Phone: +1-800-934-4404
- Fax: +1-800-643-9310
Arthrex, Inc. products are designed without any latex components or packaging. The primary packaging has been selected to not include latex in any form. If you have any further questions in this regard please contact your Customer Service Representative and they will assist you as promptly as possible.