The KreuLock locking compression screws combine the same proven technology found in our Headless Compression FT screws with a locking screw head to provide compression along the screw for treatment of fractures or fusions. Additionally, they are designed to bring the plate to bone.
- Variable-Stepped Thread Pitch – the screw tip’s wider thread pitch enters the bone faster than trailing threads, gradually compressing the fragments as the screw is advanced
- Locking Head – mates with existing plates
- Individual screw and instrument modules for each screw family
- Available in both titanium and stainless steel
- Patella distal radius fracture fusion metatarsal fracture screw ankle fracture calcaneus fracture calcaneus fracture fixation lapidus midfoot plates and screws midfoot trauma compression Foot Plating system TMT fusion plates Metatarsal plates Midfoot fusion Distal Radius Fracture Patella Fracture medial column plates box plates dorsal midfoot fusion plates TMT fusion locking screw MTP arthrodesis Patella fx Distal radius fx
You have 0 items in your cart.
Use the checkboxes below to add items.