The new Calcaneus Step Plate, designed by leading foot and ankle surgeons, is designed to dial-in the desired correction with incremental steps of 5 mm, 7.5 mm, and 10 mm.
- Plates create a firm buttress to prevent redisplacement of a calcaneal sliding osteotomy
- Quick technique which requires little to no fluoroscopy for insertion
- Better patient satisfaction is achieved due to not violating the heel pad with an incision nor with a screw
- Plate fixation does not violate the growth plate in pediatric patients
- Provides rigid fixation with an added dynamic slide compression slot for solid bone-to-bone contact
You have 0 items in your cart.
Use the checkboxes below to add items.
Get more help on how to request a quote or surgical evaluation
- 1370 Creekside Boulevard
- Naples, FL 34108
- United States
- Phone: +1-800-934-4404
- Fax: +1-800-643-9310
Arthrex, Inc. products are designed without any latex components or packaging. The primary packaging has been selected to not include latex in any form. If you have any further questions in this regard please contact your Customer Service Representative and they will assist you as promptly as possible.