Arthrex designed the Calcaneal Fracture Management System to give surgeons the tools required to address all calcaneal fractures using either the extensile lateral or sinus tarsi approach.
- Anatomically designed plates - 17 plate options
- Percutaneous guides – Provide targeting for the minimally invasive sinus tarsi incision
- Low profile - 1.35 mm thick titanium plates
- 3.5 mm variable-angle locking - 15° in any direction
- Calcaneal-specific instrumentation - Plate cutter, Schanz pins, keyless T-handle chuck, and elevators
You have 0 items in your cart.
Use the checkboxes below to add items.
- 1370 Creekside Boulevard
- Naples, FL 34108
- United States
- Phone: +1-800-934-4404
- Fax: +1-800-643-9310
Arthrex, Inc. products are designed without any latex components or packaging. The primary packaging has been selected to not include latex in any form. If you have any further questions in this regard please contact your Customer Service Representative and they will assist you as promptly as possible.