Use the all-suture FiberTak button in lieu of traditional metal buttons for both bicortical and unicortical tension-slide techniques. Its 2.6 mm-diameter sheath is preloaded with 2-0 FiberLink™ sutures that are used to shuttle the whipstitch limbs through the sheath.
Features and Benefits
- Button-first technique helps eliminate need to find the drill hole
- 2-0 FiberLink sutures in blue and white/black for easy identification
- All-suture FiberTak button is not visible on x-ray
- 17% stronger than metal buttons1
- 2.6 mm drill reduces the hole 19% compared to the 3.2 mm hole commonly used for metal buttons
1. Arthrex, Inc. Data on file (APT 04066). Naples, FL; 2019.
You have 0 items in your cart.
Use the checkboxes below to add items.