Use the all-suture FiberTak button in lieu of traditional metal buttons for both bicortical and unicortical tension-slide techniques. Its 2.6 mm-diameter sheath is preloaded with 2-0 FiberLink™ sutures that are used to shuttle the whipstitch limbs through the sheath.
Features and Benefits
- Button-first technique helps eliminate need to find the drill hole
- 2-0 FiberLink sutures in blue and white/black for easy identification
- All-suture FiberTak button is not visible on x-ray
- 17% stronger than metal buttons1
- 2.6 mm drill reduces the hole 19% compared to the 3.2 mm hole commonly used for metal buttons
1. Arthrex, Inc. Data on file (APT 04066). Naples, FL; 2019.
You have 0 items in your cart.
Use the checkboxes below to add items.
- 1370 Creekside Boulevard
- Naples, FL 34108
- United States
- Phone: +1-800-934-4404
- Fax: +1-800-643-9310
Arthrex, Inc. products are designed without any latex components or packaging. The primary packaging has been selected to not include latex in any form. If you have any further questions in this regard please contact your Customer Service Representative and they will assist you as promptly as possible.